Holistic hemp has a long history of benefits and wellness that began thousands of years ago. Medicine has evolved over the centuries, but modern-day patients now seek out natural alternatives with a renewed trust in the power of nature. Hemp can be that natural powerhouse addition to the wellness routine. Hemp can assist with chronic pain, inflammation reduction, as well as the promotion of skin and hair health. Gain a deeper understanding of holistic hemp and how it treats the whole you so you can get the most out of your wellness regimen.
Getting To Know Holistic Hemp
- What does the term holistic medicine mean? Holistic medicine is a type of healing that focuses on the whole person. Optimal wellness comes from attention paid to the body, the mind, the spirit and the emotional wellbeing. Holistic medicine practitioners believe true wellness is achieved through balance of all areas of life. In practice, holistic medicine looks at the complete picture of the person’s overall health to achieve this balance.
- How does hemp support holistic medicine? Hemp, specifically full spectrum hemp extract with CBD, is a popular choice among holistic care providers seeking to help patients find balance in their wellness regimen. Research shows that CBD has an internal makeup that is a mirror image of the same system found in the human body. Without getting too science-y, we can break it down like this: the human body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses and pain, mirrors the same ECS found in the cannabis plant. When the human endocannabinoid system is not functioning optimally, holistic hemp can be added into your routine to help achieve better overall wellness.
- What does “full spectrum hemp” mean? Hemp is found in the cannabis Sativa plant. Full-spectrum hemp oils contain all the compounds found in the cannabis plant: cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. However, hemp has a lower amount of THC and higher concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD). To address a common question, hemp does not have the psychoactive effect because of this extremely low amount of THC. In other words, it does not give users that feeling of being high. However, hemp does offer many holistic health benefits related to mood, mobility and chronic pain relief.
- How does holistic hemp tie into chronic pain management? Holistic hemp supplements, including CBD, have become a top choice for chronic pain sufferers. Some studies have shown promising results for CBD in reducing inflammation, one of the leading contributing factors to chronic pain. In many studies, full spectrum hemp extract oil has also been shown to help patients suffering from long-term and chronic pain who are looking for alternatives to pharmaceuticals and surgery. This can be your natural support for potential soothing of chronic pain symptoms, medication side effects.
- How can I integrate hemp into my holistic health regimen? Holistic hemp can be an excellent addition to your routine. Full spectrum hemp extract is a virtual powerhouse of benefits for wellness goals, with various delivery methods that make it easy to use. Softgels for those used to taking vitamins, drops for immediate relief and balms for localized treatment. You have many choices of holistic hemp to supplement your routine.
Full spectrum hemp extract containing CBD has become a go-to natural alternative in holistic medicine circles. The studies and results continue to show tangible results, while the side effects remain minimal and mild. Hemp is an important part of the wellness regimen of those suffering from chronic pain because it’s natural, shows promising results and offers natural synchronizations with the human body’s own systems.