Relief + Routine
Designed for systemic relief that is coupled with a holistic, guided stress and pain management program. This package is best for warriors that want an easy addition to their daily routine.
The Softgels are an easy addition with your morning vitamins or your nighttime regiment. They are tasteless and easy to swallow and for those warriors that are always on the go. Supercharge the relief of the Softgels with the softgels ritual, our environment design module, and a mindfulness routine all available on the Mayv App.
- 25 mg of bioavailable CBD (30 softgels per bottle)
- 1 Month subscription to The Mayv Program
- 30 day risk-free trial
- Lab tested for purity and potency
MCT, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Natural Flavor.
Select how to purchase:
The Program on the Mayv App
With the purchase of any of our packages, you’ll get full access to the Program, our mobile app featuring digital pain management tools. The Program app includes:
- Everybody starts with a short course on the basics of understanding stress and pain
- You choose your own journey, and select your next module. We think you would appreciate:
- Learning how to manage stress & pain mindfully
- Environment design and awareness
- Self compassion
- Specialty lessons on managing pain holistically
- On-demand meditations, practices and rituals
- Quick relief exercises for flare ups
Check out a few practices available on the Mayv App
How To Take Softgels
Take the softgel every day at the same time
Keep it consistent and your body will thank you from the inside out
Start with one pill and add more as needed
CBD can have varied effects on each individual especially if it is your first time to try or you regularly take CBD ingestibles.
The Softgels can take an effect in minutes to hours and the length of time it stays in your system depends on a number of factors: severity of condition, regular consumption, current diet, exercise regimen and body’s metabolism.
You don’t need a prescription to purchase our Softgels and unlike standard prescription drugs or antidepressants, our hemp-derived CBD products don't cause addiction.
It is advisable to speak to your doctor if you are worried about interactions of CBD with your other prescribed medications.