Our CBD Softgels are a great addition to your current wellness routine whether you’re new to CBD, or a seasoned fan. With full-spectrum hemp extract, the softgel’s flexible coating is designed for easy swallowing and high bioavailability.
– 30 CBD Softgels per bottle
– 1 Month subscription to the Mayv Pain Management Program
– 30 day risk-free trial
– Lab tested for purity and potency
MCT (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Water, Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Hemp Seed Oil, Kolliphor HS-15 (Bioavailability Enhancer), Natural Peppermint Flavor
Select how to purchase:
The Program Mobile App
With the purchase of any of our CBD products or bundles, you’ll get full access to the Program, our mobile app featuring digital pain management tools. The Program app includes:
- 12-week mindfulness for pain management course
- Specialty lessons on managing pain holistically (nutrition, movement, etc)
- On-demand meditations
- Quick relief exercises for flare ups
- Goal setting and tracking to view your progress
How to take Softgels
- Take the CBD Softgel every day at the same time
- Keep it consistent and your body will thank you from the inside out
- Start with one CBD pill and add more as needed
CBD can have varied effects on each individual especially if it is your first time to try or you regularly take CBD ingestibles.
The Softgels can take an effect in minutes to hours and the length of time it stays in your system depends on a number of factors: severity of condition, regular consumption, current diet, exercise regimen and body’s metabolism. But consistency is key, to start seeing the overall effect on your health we recommend taking the softgels regularly for at least three weeks.
You don’t need a prescription to purchase our Softgels and unlike standard prescription drugs or antidepressants, our hemp-derived CBD products don't cause addiction.
It is advisable to speak to your doctor if you are worried about interactions of CBD with your other prescribed medications. As a rule of thumb if your medications interact with grapefruit, they probably interact with CBD.