A spot-specific topical treatment, our CBD Balm helps provide acute and chronic pain relief using full-spectrum hemp extract with naturally occurring CBD, skin nourishing shea butter and a soothing essential oil blend. The Balm is best suited for patients that are looking for CBD and inflammation relief and is a great starting point for people new to CBD.
– 375 mg of CBD per Jar
– 1 Month subscription to the Mayv Pain Management Program
– 30 day risk-free trial
– Lab tested for purity and potency
Shea Butter, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oi, Argan Oil, Radish Seed Extract, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Oat Kernel Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Camphor, Arnica, Calendula, Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rosemary Oil
Select how to purchase:
The Program Mobile App
With the purchase of any of our CBD products or bundles, you’ll get full access to the Program, our mobile app featuring digital pain management tools. The Program app includes:
- 12-week mindfulness for pain management course
- Specialty lessons on managing pain holistically (nutrition, movement, etc)
- On-demand meditations
- Quick relief exercises for flare ups
- Goal setting and tracking to view your progress
How to use Balm
- Massage the CBD Balm on your skin over any sore, achy body parts or joints
- Keep it close to reapply as needed throughout the day
- Be sure to keep it out of those gorgeous eyes
Apply a generous amount of our Balm directly to the area of concern. Reapply Balm as needed topically and only on localized areas where you feel tension or pain.
Our Balm absorbs quickly to the affected areas, however, absorption rates vary depending on each individual - ranging from an hour to 48 hours.
CBD is well-known for containing anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. By using our Balm regularly on your affected areas, you may find relief for chronic skin conditions (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc.) and chronic joint pain (e.g. arthritis, nerve pain, inflammation, etc.).